jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Birthday Wish


Yesterday I received a message from Travis and I couldn't hold my tears. I know Travis since he was born and I can say that I'm so happy to know that he loves me as much as I love him.

Travis, thank you so much for this message...you made my day. Continue making me proud my "Travieso Travis".


Hey Kary! I know this is a little late but I wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday. I hope yesterday was incredibly memorable for you and that the future brings you countless positive things. I've pretty much known you my entire life, and from all these years I've gathered that you're one of the most sincere, honest, beautiful, and motivating person I know.

That all sounds a bit cliche but I truly believe this. The same could be said about Karina (like mother like daughter). Continue aiming for your dreams, and don't let anything get in your way; you're an inspiration, a warrior, and I'm thankful to call you my cousin.

- Travis

How sweet is this?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario