jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

It's A Small World After All...

It seems like everywhere you go, you meet someone, who knows someone you know or you just BUMP into someone you know. Yesterday, a new student came to my classroom. First day of school and the girl was socializing with all her classmates, talking like crazy. I was so mad that I asked her to come and see me the next morning before class. When she came to see me I started asking her questions about herself and to my surprise she told me "yo soy de Villa Vasquez". WHAT?

I'm from VILLA VASQUEZ too. She knows my father. What a small world.

Every year I teach someone from my home town. If I take a train, or go to the airport I usually hear a voice screaming "MS. DE LA ROSAAAAA". Went to visit a college with Karina in Saratoga Springs during the tour hear someone calling me, thank God it wasn't a student...this time it was a colleague.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario